Real Estate Assistance
To enhance the success rate of our efforts, the NBEDC has established the Real Estate Assistance Program. Through this program, the NBEDC will serve as a consultant for property owners to market their spaces and guide both the owner and lessee through all of the steps required to permit and occupy the space in the most effective path possible, and will also provide assistance with the programs available to support small and growing businesses.
This program will be available to manufacturing, professional office, retail space owners and independent real estate brokers. The NBEDC will offer these services at no charge.
- An initial meeting with an NBEDC senior staff member to review needs, anticipated next steps and expected outcomes
- The direct contact information for the necessary city and state agencies and other related service providers expected to be encountered along the project time lime
- A senior level single point of contact, assigned by the NBEDC that will work with you throughout the life of the project (i.e. planning, build-out, opening event)
- Relationships with the required city agencies and other related service providers for both owners and lessees, which will be scheduled, introduced, and managed by the NBEDC
- The NBEDC serving as the point of contact for the municipal permitting process
- The owners and lessees will have a priority level of service with our lending program